I like to create. And I like thinking of innovative ideas that are new. I dislike sleeping through my alarm, and enjoy waking up to a Katy Perry song. I find that I am attracted to interesting architecture. If I had my way, I would have no intended plan and simply paint a wall just to see what it turned out like. I want to travel. I want to visit museums and stare at artwork for hours. I am fearful of turning activities I love into money making endeavors because it may evaporate the joy I initially had in doing them. I think it's weird how some things are so complicated even though they are so amazingly simple at the same time. I am married to my camera. Sometimes, I wish animals could talk, and people would just shut up. The things I love are in style for fall/winter, and it makes me giddy. I eat oatmeal for breakfast every morning. I am the girl that gets stared at because I perform songs in my car at stoplights, and it's okay.
Turning random thoughts into a blog entry is easily becoming my new thing. And finally...
Dear Mr. Salesman, If you are trying to sell me your product, I wouldn't recommend using an opening line like the following: "Do you get enough sleep? It looks like you have dark circles." Why, thank you sir!
{image credit}
{image credit}

No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts!