1.04.2010

2010's Little List of Intentions.

Five days into 2010, and I am still completely thrilled that I didn't make any resolutions for this new year. Instead, I wrote down a list of four things I was hoping to find. And then I burned it.

There's the old saying of "Once in a blue moon," and incidentally, NYE happened to be a night with a real "blue" moon. Someone told me that according to Astrological beliefs, the rarity of this occasion falling on the eve of a new year is supposed to align things in your life, and help you gain what you desire. I don't have the facts exactly, but I liked the ideology behind it. I was instructed to write down what I wanted and then rip, burn, or throw it away. So that's what I did.

Constructed of single words, my little list of intentions contained nothing materialistic, and did not take long to burn once it finally caught the flame. I will not post those words here, but I plan to work toward them - grasp opportunities, make decisions, be open to possibilities. Either way, perhaps good intentions will assist in yielding good results. Cheers to a new decade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!