1.31.2010

Dear January.

I learned:
  • I am not emotionally invincible, but I am one tough cookie.
  • I am so so so grateful to be a singer.
  • Sometimes you just need to say something, despite the fact you hate admitting it.
  • I appreciate individuals who know the difference between their, they're, and there. 
  • I want to start a non-profit. 
  • No matter if a person gives up on you or not, you must never give up on yourself.
  • I fell in love with The OC. I am not afraid to admit it.
  • I am now happily single.


I would have asked for your number, and I wouldn't have been able to wait twenty-four hours before calling you and saying, "Hey, how about...oh, how about some coffee or, you know, drinks or dinner or a movie...for as long as we both shall live?" - You've Got Mail

{image credit}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!