4.12.2010

"Arrange whatever pieces come your way."

In all honesty, I think people lose sight of what's really important. I am by no means exempt; I get so invested in accomplishing what I need to do that I forget to notice the moments passing by. But as I walked in dirt, climbed through glass, and ran bare foot downtown last weekend, I was reminded of how incredible the process can be. Art motivates me, creativity drives me. I love how simple ideas are transformed into such beautiful things.

What it comes down to is the journey. What we learn, what we share, what we feel, who and what we love. I believe that's what a legacy is. Making a difference for others by learning and embracing the steps that form us.

"Arrange whatever pieces come your way." - Virginia Woolf

{Photo by the phenomenal M. Townsend}

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I feel as though art is the only thing keeping me together. When I'm creating something I feel like I have a purpose, and nothing matters so much as keeping that feeling for as long as I can.
    I'm glad you like your pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!