Somewhere along the way, I forgot to write my list for 4/2010... dur, dur, dur.
April - I learned:
- 10 hour work days began by kicking my butt.
- The likelihood that both firms I'm employed at will do things differently? High probablility.
- When working on medical records, you WILL see things you weren't expecting. Oh, so that's what a colonoscopy looks like...
- Pandora radio is actually a good musical source.
- I will walk barefoot through downtown SLC in pursuit of art.
- I like Administrative Professionals Day.
- J.Crew & Ann Taylor Loft make me giddy.
- Some people will dislike you no matter what you do. Likewise, some people won't leave you alone even though you're not friends anymore. All you can do is be the best person you can and let the rest go.
May - I learned:
- Word to the wise, don't leap through the living room.
- Injured pinky toe due to leaping through the living room...
- Midway, Utah will make you fat from delicious food.
- Hawks will not land for pecan pie.
- Selecting a new digital camera is like having to choose only one pair of flip flops for the entire Summer.
- Love both my jobs. Oh so much.
- Sometimes your office shelf falls off the wall. Literally.
- Visits from Bummy at work are precious.
- Crush.Crush.Crush.
- The entire world is growing up. When did everyone start getting married and having children?!
- Reliability is key in a significant other.
- How to say good-bye to Jack Bauer.
- I can't speak Chinese without a Swedish accent. Don't worry, it boggles my brain, too.
- I love my afternoon breaks at Temple Square.

What did I learn in May?
ReplyDeleteYou know nothing about birds or speaking Chinese.
But I adore you anyway. :)
Camera name?!