I have to admit, I'm super excited over the fact that today marks my 1 year anniversary of starting at C&J. A big deal to most? Probably not, but it matters to me! I still love that place just as much as the moment I walked in for my interview, hoping beyond hope that I would get the job. Sigh, it's such a great feeling when you can honestly say you like your place of employment.
In other news, I've managed to lose a pair of stud earrings; register as a "Republican" in order to vote in today's primary election; and screwed up the application of my guitar strings. In my defense, I had to choose a party to affiliate with if I wanted to cast a ballot. I'm frustrated because truthfully, I don't identify with just one party, and I don't like having to be labeled as such. I now get to go through the process of revoking my registry and becoming "unclassified," again. As far as the earrings and strings...yeah, completely my fault. Reminder: distraction is the enemy, and the 4th string is not an adequate substitution for the 2nd.
{image credit}

No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts!