6.13.2010

Vegas from the 28th.

I know it's 3:46 a.m., and yet, I'm wide awake and writing a blog entry. Vegas was beautiful in its own little way, and I miss my 28th floor window. Every night before I would go to bed, I would sit in a chair and just look at the city. People still roamed the streets at two in the morning, cabs littered the roadways, and the hotel architecture was incredible. No matter where I go, I'm consistently fascinated by the way people live and how cities thrive. As much as I love my beautiful Utah, I don't feel ready to be back here yet. The night before I was to fly home (Thursday), I seriously contemplated missing my flight and driving down to LA for a day. In all actuality, I almost missed my flight in general because we ended up at the wrong gate right as our plane was boarding. Visualize frantic running from one end of the airport to the other while someone, (ahem, her name is Amy), toted 4 bags of luggage + purse for two injured family members. All I can say is that I'm so grateful for the muscle mass I have.

See what I mean? 28th floor window!

1 comment:

  1. 4 bags!? I'm only taking two to China, and that's for four months! Of course I will probably throw all my clothes out to make room for all the presents I'm bringing home, but ah well.
    Very pretty picture. :) I'm glad you loved it! There's nothing like being somewhere different.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!