I learned:
- Stop the oil spilling into the ocean, save the animals, and
thenlet's figure out who's to blame for this disaster. - Viva Las Vegas.
- Avoid the bread basket. It is a downfall, and a never-ending black hole of un-needed carbohydrates.
- I love elliptical + ipod runs in the dark. It's an easy way to occupy your brain with dissecting songs.
- I'm so proud of my _______ license. Four weeks later and I still have my leg bruise to show for it. It's a lot harder than you would ever think.
- I'm convinced that when I find a man I love more than a dog, I'll know he's my soulmate.
- It's not intentional, but I'm a blurter. One minute I'm thinking it, the next minute it's escaping my mouth. I'm working on it.
- Confession: My body literally chills when someone asks, "Where are you going to school?" Truth it, I'm not in school right now. I took a two year sebattical because I needed it. I don't regret it, nor would I do things differently. But the judgemental nod, and "oh." statement that I always get? The one where people act like it's cool but are secretly thinking Im "lost" in life? It terrifies me even though I have nothing to be ashamed of. See, I'm not lost. I just needed a break for the first time in my life. And, as it so happens, starting college at 18 or 21 or 95 does not make you less of a person, or better than anyone else.
- Chalk Art Festivals are super. See image below.
- It finally feels like Summer! :)
Sophie Rose Barton.
Your voice will never be forgotten.
Sing with the angels.
Sing with the angels.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts!