4.10.2011

Dear March.

I Learned:

  • I am in love with Whole Foods. Yep, I get excited to go.
  • This month was awesome for songwriting. I'm stoked!
  • New obsession: sudoku puzzles.
  • I have frequent lunch dates with a man in his 80's who has met the pope, traveled the world, and fought in wars. He just happens to be one of the founders of my firm. Cutest man I know.
  • I've always loved St. Patrick's Day, but this year was one for the books! 
  • Sometimes I get emotional, and sometimes, I do rash things in my emotional state. Strangely enough, it was a good thing. Go figure.
  • Why am I always cold at night?
  • I am sleep deprived. Severely. 
  • Japan's disaster broke my heart. I worry about the stupidest things sometimes, and they're irrelevant when you see devastation like that.
  • When cute guys come into your office looking for someone else, and end up wanting to buy you coffee, it's flattering. Never mind the fact I'm not a coffee drinker...
  • I love my Gamma girls. Seriously, every single one of them has made a difference in my life. With things the way they are right now, it is the best feeling knowing that I can always count on Thursday nights.

Speaking of Gamma, we end our meetings each week by singing "Be of Good Cheer." 
I saw this on a poster downtown. Made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!