I'm so grateful for these ladies and the example they share.
My mom is breathtakingly beautiful, and she is such a sweet person. She is crafty, caring, hilarious, and empathetic. We have some of the weirdest inside jokes, and they always make me laugh. We look out for each other. As a little girl, I would give guys a fake number if I didn't like them when they hit on her. They always thought it was so cute that an eight year old was stepping up to help them get a date. Little did they know that when they picked up the phone, the individual on the other end wouldn't be the blond woman pictured above. She has sacrificed so much just to make my life easier, and she goes out of her way to help me out whenever I need it. I can always count on her. A few of her favorite things: Enrique Iglesias, the color red, chocolate, Desperate Housewives & NCIS, Mark Harmon, Audi's, movies, and Nordstrom. Love you, Mom.
Since the day I was born, my gram has been a huge part of my life. I basically consider her as my second mother because she helped raise me. She is miraculous in so many ways, and stronger than anyone could ever imagine. Breast cancer, diabetes, lupus - she has battled it all with such grace. In January my world was shattered when she suffered a massive heart attack that left her in the hospital for roughly 21 days. Her heart stopped during an angiogram, and by nothing less than a miracle, she is still alive today. I cannot begin to explain how phenomenal she is. A few fun facts: She is blunt, as in don't-take-it-personally-this-is-just-how-it-is-even-if-you-don't-like-it blunt. My singing ability came from her! She remembers everything. She likes/dislikes celebrities based on their commitment to spouses. QVC is her favorite.
Some of the family went to La Caille Sunday for Mother's Day Brunch. We do it every year and the photos I take are replicas each time, but I can't stop. Such a good day.
For the rest of the above photo shoot with Abbie, click here.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts!