5.24.2011

Playing Catch-Up...

I have spent the majority of my past two weekends down in Provo for babies, blessings, and baptisms. The 3 B's! Among other things, I walked the Law Day 5k, spent some time with a darling little friend, enjoyed the gorgeous green mountainsides, and ate some delicious fruit. All was documented:


Law Day 5k. 5/14/11


Breakfast at Corner Bakery with Bauer :) 
After the 5k, my mom's firm (and my previous one!) had a team dine-in at this delicious place. I can't believe Bauer is almost six! Seems just like yesterday that I was a nanny to a 3 year old who adored his blanket, baba, and cuddle time with "his Amy." I've missed this kid! Some play dates are in the works and I couldn't be happier.


Lauri's baby shower in Provo. 
Yep, she's having a boy! Our family is primarily made up of girls, so the addition of Peter will be fun. The last baby boy in our family? 20+ years ago. Apparently Belle is stoked over her soon-to-be little brother. This picture just cracks me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!