8.10.2011

"Baby, You're a Firework."

I turned on my Mac last night and lo and behold, I had internet! Gauging from past trends, I doubt this will last long, so I'm taking advantage of it now. I'm ill. As in, enjoy a sore throat, have some nasal congestion, maybe just ache all over. Kudos to the inconsiderate person who knew they were sick and still proceeded to cough all over me. That's why Kleenex was invented. Anyway, here's what the past few weeks have brought about:


Some explorations up Ogden/East Canyon.

New horse friends on the side of the road near Ogden!

One of the last Gamma activities :(
Hot dogs & S'mores at Jocelyn's.

A little obsessed with bear cubs now?

Day trip to Bear World in Idaho!
They seriously walk right by you. And they are huge.

Chillin' with a goat, and hanging out with a deer!
I have always wanted to pet a deer. So excited.

A quick stop in Idaho Falls on the way back to the 801.
My first ever lottery purchase in Malad, ID.

Beautiful sights in Cache County.
I officially drove over 800 miles in two days.

We might be in love with Logan, UT at this point...

We thought the signs were clever.
Very first time at Bear Lake! New favorite.


July 24th Bee's Game + fireworks!

I love my mama.

Katy Perry.
Funnest. Concert. Ever.
I would travel out of state to see this show again.

The epic C&J "No-longer-a-bachelor" BBQ Bash!
He is officially married as of yesterday. Love the Bengtzen's!

This silly goose turned 2 on July 30th!
Happy Birthday to my favorite mischief maker.
I love you, Lucy!

Acoustic All-Stars Festival in Park City.
The Downstairs? Coolest bar/lounge.

Just traveling to Payson.
The farthest South I have ever been in UT...

Love my KyKy!

1 comment:

  1. Amy I love love all of these pictures! You look adorable! Glad your summer is full of adventure! I am going up to Logan and especially loved that part in this post. have fun in bear lake!!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!