10.03.2009

The Only Exception.

The positives: Hulu.com, Toasted Carmel Sugar Scentsy, Macbook case, the simple joy of a haircut, "The Only Exception" - Paramore, realizing I'm actually not quite broke (ha!) yet, boyfriend cardigans, the enlightening sound of high heels on the floor, independence, "Apple," photographs, California in a week, "because I love you" voicemails, ideas with potential, the first day in 12 without make-up, cinnamon roll oatmeal, the smell of coffee.

Hovering in the middle: Pulled out the Ugg Boots the other day.

The negatives: Drama, manipulators, liars, selfish guilt, accusations, evil ice cream, people not knowing me as well as they think they do. You don't, and you don't try. Who's honest?


"Maybe I know, somewhere deep in my soul, that love never lasts, and we've got to find other ways to make it alone, or keep a straight face." - Paramore

1 comment:

  1. I knew you'd go for the MacBook. I'm glad you like it though. I just hope you know this means I won't be speaking to you anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!