- I get easily sucked into the Olympics, and I get invested. And then I'm sad when they end.
- Evan Lysacek? You are incredible, and incredibly attractive.
- I still have just as much respect for Apolo Ohno as I did eight years ago.
- Joannie Rochette deserves a gold medal for courage. And I'm delighted that she won bronze in women's ice skating.
- I don't like seeing people lose when they've worked so hard. Every athlete should get a prize for incredible determination. I sound like a child - but it's only fair...seriously.
- It's so refreshing to see athletes that are so great at what they do, knowing that they're so great at what they do, and yet, still being completely humble and gracious.
- It's so frustrating to see athletes that are so great at what they do, knowing that they're so great at what they do, and yet, still being completely rude. Cough, cough, Plushenko, cough cough.
- I can't believe eight years has gone by so fast. I wasn't even in jr. high when I went to the Salt Lake Closing Ceremony in 2002. But I'm still just as proud of my nation and where I grew up!
I learned (Life Edition):
- "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference."
- According to a friend, I am apparently, "more outspoken than 90% of the population."
- I wish I could ice skate. Actually, I wish I could stand on ice, period.
- I have found the secret to wearing strappy sandals in winter. I just don't want to wait.
- I'm done making the effort if you don't care that the effort is being made in the first place.
- It's so interesting how things work out in the most twisted, intricate, full of "previous history" ways.
- When the words "one of these days," or "some day" are uttered, it gets on my nerves. If you really wanted to, you would say, "We should do something Saturday."
- You know it won't work with a guy when you're wondering if he's still in high school. But then you find out he's actually older than you, and married. So I don't quite know which one is worse, or more hilarious. Welcome to my world. :)
P.S. It was beautiful outside this evening, as the photo above shows. I am so anxious for spring!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts!