I adore Valentine's Day because I love love. While I didn't have a Valentine this year, I still chose to celebrate the holiday, and what I think it really stands for: loving who and what is in your life!
I love my family.
Because they are simply incredible, and I can always count on them. They are the biggest support system, and I would not be the girl I am without them in my life.
I love my friends.
Because it's great having people who understand and accept you for everything that you are. Inside jokes, life conversations, and laughing till your stomach literally hurts? What could be better?
I love flowers.
Because they brighten the world and accentuate the beauty it has to offer.
I love music & writing.
It's now, more than ever, my best way of expression.
I love the sun.
Because it just makes me happy.
I love frozen yogurt.
Because I am so addicted.
I love smiles.
Cheesy? Yes. But lovely.
I love running/jumping.
Because it's a free slice of adrenaline.
I love life.
So grateful for it. So glad to be me.
I really do have a million things to be thankful for, and I could make a list of a million things that I truly love. But for the sake of this post, I shall refrain. :)
xo.
i'm kind of in love with the picture at the end. and i love this whole list. and you. :)
ReplyDeleteAww! Thanks, Em! You are seriously the best, and I love ya too! I got that flower for V-day, and the angle with the mirror just made me giddy, so I had to snap a pic!
ReplyDelete