5.25.2010

An ode to Jack Bauer.

Despite the fact that my love for 24 causes laughter for some (boo), there's no denying my sadness that the series is over. Jack Bauer has been a staple in my family's entertainment for years now, and while I shed tears during the final hour of the show, I am not ashamed. Eventually my broken heart will heal. Farewell Jack, you will be missed.


{image credit}

2 comments:

  1. Remember when MSN was big, like in our Junior year, and one night we were talking and I was crying because I had just finished Final Fantasy X and it was the most horrible beautiful heartbreaking ending?
    You may hold that against me forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 24 was such a good show. i seriously miss it and jack bauer's extreme save the word skills. and don't worry.... i cried too. maybe because i completely devastated that the series was over.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!