Anyone visiting this blog has probably noticed that its been under construction for a while. 6 weeks to be exact, but who's counting? Like my beloved posts, the rest of my life has been in transition, and the former routine that was well established has been thrown out the window. My work-a-holic days leave me exhausted by 7 pm, but I can honestly say that its been an incredible learning opportunity. That being said, I'm finding just how challenging it is to get everything I want/need to do completed in a short evening before I repeat the whole process again. I reside in Antarctica (my office), with my friend the space heater who keeps me warm at 80 degrees fahrenheit. My little space is full of boxes, files, carts, binders, and shelves, but I've been able to have a place of my own, and it's something I adore. Eventually I will get around to posting photos, but for now, just know I'm happy where I am.
I am so psyched to see you writing again! I'm trying to do the same thing as well.
ReplyDeletep.s. my site changed...again. I'll give you the link below. I wrote a post today that is kinda cute and special.
Wuv you.
http://web.me.com/janessa.rowe/about.a.girl/The_Daily_Dose/The_Daily_Dose.html