As I'm typing this, I'm listening to a song called "Simple Life." It's ironic really, because I feel about as far away from "simple" as possible. Perhaps one day I won't feel like I'm being pulled in a million different directions.
The Music SLAM is tonight, and I'm insanely excited! Wary at the same time because this is a difficult road. I'm constantly bracing myself for rejection. I've learned over the years that not everyone will appreciate the art you present, and you won't be supported by every person you play for. Regardless, it feels so great to be back out there doing shows. Can't wait!
I've reached granny status this past weekend. I fell in love with mini-quiches, and have successfully crocheted two hats, and half of a scarf. Cold weather does this - don't be alarmed if you see me toting multiple balls of yarn.

i think people that carry yarn with them are awesome! my sister takes it everywhere. I guess I could start carrying some around, i just don't have the talent to actually use the yarn. :) and I've never had quiche, but that looks delicious! I love my homemaker friends.
ReplyDelete