I've slacked on posting monthly life lessons.
- Little old ladies will come into your office, and tell you to pull "that black thing" up a bit. Upon following her pointed finger, I realized she was indicating that my black cami was too low. Thing is lady, there was no cleavage showing. But thanks for pointing it out? Hmm...
- Have you seen The Holiday? Yeah, I'm Amanda Woods...just one tear! Just one, please!
- China is too far away when you just need your best friend.
- Goats have much stronger jaws that I ever imagined. I wouldn't recommend getting your finger stuck in one. "Goat bites occur once or twice a year at petting zoos." Does this mean I'm the first or second victim of 2010?
- Goodbye dear Blackberry. I'm sorry you had to reach your end by being washed with my jeans.
- Gamma sleepover = sexy tube socks and virtually no sleep. I love in depth conversations at 4 a.m.
- I randomly start freezing for no reason.
- Barn + dance are not two words I usually enjoy combining. However, it turned out better than expected!
- Due to the unwanted approach of Winter, I have started to crochet again. :)
- I'm eternally grateful for friends who share the same musical passion that I do. Thanks to Whit for "Shut Up."
- Forehead kisses are the cutest.
- If I see a horse, I will stop to go pet it. Don't worry - I pulled off the road, approached with no warning, and had an incredible experience.
- I'm so happy going on photography road trips with my family. I love spending time with them.
- I'm quite comfortable with my bangs pulled back. Up until this past summer, I never did it. Is it my best look? Probably not. But no matter what my hair looks like, I'm still me. That's all that I care about.
- I now understand how Julia Roberts must have felt while filming Erin Brockovich. There are just some things that aren't meant to defy gravity. Ouch.
The horse from the above mentioned experience.
Infamous R.O.U.S.
Sigma Gamma Chi Gateway party.
So his nose turned out a little big...
Oh yeah, I met the Utah Jazz! Here is the only photograph that turned out.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts!