I am a happy person with a positive outlook on life.
Right now, though? I don't feel like...
Solving your problems.
Listening while you talk about yourself.
Giving you advice.
Dropping everything for you.
Texting you back when I know it will be all about you.
Giving up things I want to do for you.
Putting you ahead of my health.
This does not mean that I don't love you, adore you, value you, care about you, and hope the next few days are perfect for you. But I am physically worn down like cracked pavement, and I am fragile. December has put me through hell, and I need you to understand that for right now, it's about me. It's about me being there for me. It's about me healing so I can go back to being the me that helps you. It's about me doing what I need to do for me.
Your life therapist is temporarily on hiatus.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts!