Okay, the title is totally cheesy, but it really was great! I have the cutest family. This post is a week late, but I absolutely adore weekends that are just fun and laid back. So great.
I made my signature mini chocolate-souffle-peanut-butter cupcakes. I was coloring eggs and baking at the same time. Multi-tasking at its best, folks! Not quite sure why my recipe produced 80 (I was expecting 60...) of these delicious treats, but no one was complaining. Add some chocolate Hershey's eggs on top and you have yourself the perfect Easter dessert!
Nothing is better than egg hunts with these girls. Hilarious and so cute.
The many faces of Belle and Lucy.
Bottom left corner? That is the "Amy, we're done with the camera" face.
Cousins!
Left: Kyleen decided hair was a good snack? Middle: Classic picture. Technology and kids. Right: My amazing grandmother and mother. Our family in a nutshell.
And of course, there is always much needed playtime!
Belle on a sugar rush, and Kyleen in her favorite place: sleeping on my shoulder.
Love my family to pieces.






No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your thoughts!