I have had and ended relationships, crushed on a few guys, been confused by a few guys, dated a few guys, found great friends in some guys, discovered guys that are jerks, etc with men. Friends and people have come and gone from my life, the true ones stayed. I became a pseudo-aunt to four of the most precious kids in this world and I love them more than words can describe. Music: Writer's block, gigging struggles, the addition of a second acoustic guitar, songwriting flourish, finding myself again. A lovely morning on 2News with incredible musicians, friends and crew. Hilarious moments with my darling family. Lots of time spent in hospitals full of terrifying moments. I grew up and became legal, ringing in my 21st sober! California, Vegas, Park City. Hanging out with some seriously awesome bands; signed/unsigned, local/touring, Ross the Intern! I joined a sorority, something I never thought I would do. The small family that came up to me after my show at Library Square and touched my heart beyond comparison. I don't know where you are now, but you reminded of why I love playing music, and you made a difference. School? Lots of exploring, adventuring, discovering. Happiness, hurt, sadness, joy, excitement, worry, gratitude, questioning - and that doesn't even touch the long list of moments that have shaped me since the August day I started this blog. To make a long story short, its been a crazy rollarcoaster ride, but beautiful in its own way.
To commemorate this monumental post, I'm sharing a few of my recent favorites. It doesn't get much better than a cute dress, killer shoes, and delicious food!
Yes, I know I am addicted to shoes. These now belong to my collection.
Oh, Anthropologie how I love you. This is the newest addition to my clothing wardrobe,
the "bird" dress. Best part? Saved 75% and found it as a complete fluke.
I refuse to sacrifice chocolate anymore. I've tried, but it never lasts long. These are
Whoopie Pies I made last Sunday. By using this recipe, you save over 500 calories, cut down
on a ton of sugar and help your heart. All of the benefits of health in a chocolate fix!
Recipe upon request. :)



I want the recipe!! :) Stalking your old posts hehe!
ReplyDelete