7.03.2011

Mary Jane's.

One of the best things about PC? The little hole-in-the-wall boutiques that are scattered everywhere. One of my favorite places happens to be near the bottom of Main Street. Mary Jane's has the cutest clothes, accessories + random gifts. Their merchandise is fairly affordable and ranges anywhere from mid-level designer, (7 For All Mankind, etc), to unknown fashion artists.


This is the end result of my dressing room. Hidden underneath the white sheath hides ten 
more items. I purchased the black and white butterfly racerback, and spent a few minutes debating 
about the triangle hem purple maxi dress. It's currently on hold with a price tag that's a little more than most. But really, has that ever stopped me before? I have until July 6th to either adopt 
it into my wardrobe, or leave it homeless. Pondering will ensue.

1 comment:

  1. Is it gyspy05? You won't regret it. I have a black one and love it

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!