7.01.2011

Wait, is that Booth from Bones?!

I finally escaped the 801! Hello, 435! I am SO happy to be out of Salt Lake right now. 
I love our Park City condo more than I can possibly explain. 

In typical Amy fashion, I decided to start packing three hours before we left. Two-and-a-half bags later, and I managed to fit everything I own plus the neighbor's house. Slight exaggeration, but as shameful as it is to admit, I am not a light packer. Somehow I managed to forget my tweezers, $50 cash, and my black sun hat. Go figure.

At dinner tonight, a familiar looking man walked into Prime Steak House just as our food was being delivered. He was tall, handsome, and had the cutest little girl in his arms. Upon racking my brain for recognition, I realized I was seeing Agent Booth (David Boreanaz) from FOX's "Bones". A few more quick glances behind me and it was confirmed. If he wouldn't have been occupied with his family, I would have gone and said hello. We all know I have no problem talking to famous strangers. Still, they were dining two tables away from me! Of all the places in the world, Booth decided to eat steak at the same restaurant as me in little Park City, Utah. Small, small vacation world. Bones wasn't anywhere in sight, but maybe that will be tomorrow's dinner encounter?!

1 comment:

  1. join the incapable of packing lightly club. i ALWAYS over pack. love that you saw booth! i find him handsome in an unexplainable way. different handsome than the usual guys who make my handsome list. hope park city was fab!

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!