9.30.2010

The weekend I turned 21.

I turned 21. 
The weekend goes like this...

I hit a raccoon with my car. I cut my finger with a knife named Excalibur. I realized I had enough Christmas sweaters in the Rav4 trunk to host an ugly sweater party. Luckily the lady at Dollar Tree didn't die. CPR refresher course is needed. Complete strangers offered to buy me alcohol. I had the world's largest burrito for dinner at Cheesecake Factory. Party at Ruth's Diner. My family's birthday cards brought me to tears. Belle opened all of my presents for me. I saw Salt. I got hugged by men with muscles. Calls, texts, Facebook wall posts. My desk at work was decorated. Co-workers sang to me as I got off the elevator. Someone yelled at me for something I had no control over. Met awesome new people. Sunday evening vent session. Picked up a parking pass. And...I had a crown.

She fed me rice?
Me, Aubs, Mom, Aileen @ Cheesecake Factory.
I love Annie!
Kayla wearing my grandma's snowman sweater, 
and me laughing because Jessi kissed my cheek.
Justin wearing my mom's sweater.
Robots with no pants.

1 comment:

  1. amy! your blog is adorable! happy belated birthday! [this is kylee from gamma by the way]

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts!