10.29.2010

I Illustrate October.

October has always been, for lack of a better word, "magical" to me. Maybe it's just that I like dressing up, or maybe trees with bright leaves thrill me. Whatever the reason, Halloween is not just a day to me; it's 31 glorious twenty-four-hour periods of celebration. Even when it's one of the other eleven months of the year, I feel the need to watch Hocus Pocus on random occasions. As a little girl, the Sanderson Sisters were on my TV in April, and I turned a black sock into my own pet Binx. I was obsessed, what can I say? In honor of this fabulous time of year, here's October illustrated through my eyes.

Aspens.
Engagement/Prom Night @ Olive Garden.
See? Sanderson Sisters!
Gardner Village. :)
Goats.
Photography adventures with the family.
Aileen and I decided to model with leaves?
Barn Dance.
Annie's Halloween Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!