3.13.2011

Dear February.

Posted in March, ha. Better late than never...

I learned:

  • I am such a fan of weddings and babies. Many people I know are experiencing these things and it just makes me happy.
  • I feel out of place. My life right now is very different from those of most people my age, and I think it's hard for me to relate to my friends who are experiencing the "standard age 21" lifestyle. I'm sorry if I'm socially awkward at this point - I'm really trying.
  • Being told you're beautiful by someone speaking the Italian language? Kind of rad...
  • Willpower exists! The chocolate cravings will not win.
  • Bronchitis does a number on your singing voice. Someday it may return to normal. I pray.
  • Writer's block. Writer's block. Writer's block.
  • I need to learn the art of patience. 
  • Being single on Valentine's Day is okay when you have great friends. Meet some of my amazing ones in this previous post.
  • To the boy on my mind: Explain what you're doing, what you want, and why you're being this way. 
  • Taking it one day at a time. One sunrise, one sunset, one day closer to getting back to certainty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts!